Next to buying and selling watches, we can also sell your watch in consignment. That way, you don’t have to deal with the stress of taking good pictures, meeting up with strangers and haggling over the price. We take care of everything for you, so you don’t have to worry about anything.
We have a huge network of trusted clients which Matthias built over the years, which usually means that watches sell pretty fast. And we have some experience with shady deals, which we can usually spot from a mile away.
So, how does a consignment work? Let us guide you through the steps below.
- You contact us via mail or another channel and give us a complete description of the watch with a few photographs and your desired price.
- We negotiate our fee. Depending on the value of the watch, it can vary from 10% to more for cheaper watches (below €1500).
- Next, your watch must be in our hands. You can opt to deliver it in person (always preferable) or you can ship it to us insured.
- We make professional looking photographs of your watch.
- We publish the watch on our website and on social media.
- We do all the negotiations, so you don’t have to. We also take care of (insured) shipping when required.
- Once the watch is sold, you will receive the amount we agreed upon. We will deduct our consignment fee from the selling price, for which you will receive an invoice.
Please take note that you will get more for your watch if you do the whole process yourself (obviously) and that prices on Chrono24 are considerably higher than the real market value.
Interested? Reach out to us via email@example.com or give us a call on +32 474 41 03 03